1. How much notice must I give for an order?
We appreciate as much notice as possible as all of our biscuits are freshly baked and iced. A minimum of 72 hours notice allows drying and packaging time.
2. How long do the biscuits last for?
Our biscuits will remain fresh for up to 12 weeks.
3. What ingredients are used in your biscuits?
Flour, sugar, butter, vanilla essence and fresh local eggs. The decoration is icing sugar, egg whites and food colouring.
4. Can I customise my biscuits?
Yes absolutely, we like to personalise all of our orders. Just let us know names, dates and messages.
5. I haven’t seen exactly what I want on the website. How can I order bespoke biscuits?
E-mail us your requirements and we will reply with Biscuit Wishes suggestions.
6. Where are you and do you have a shop?
We do not have a shop. We work from our kitchen in Ingrave, Brentwood, Essex and orders can be collected from there.
7. How do I pay for my order?
Bank transfer, paypal or cash on collection.
8. Can your biscuits be posted?
We can post the boxes anywhere in the UK. The cost is £5 which includes packaging and is a signed for delivery.
9. Can I have a consultation with your for my Wedding Favours?
Yes, we like to meet all of our brides and grooms. We offer a free consultation with us in Ingrave, so that we can create the perfect Wedding Favours for you.
10. Can you make gluten free biscuits?
Unfortunately we do not currently offer a gluten free option.